Electronic Sartorius mass comparator with vacuum chamber and load alternator for 1 kg mass prototypes of national metrological institutes for research and for highly accurate determination of differences in mass. Vacuum mass comparator for 1 kg mass prototypes of national metrological institutes for research and for highly accurate mass calibration. The electronic vacuum mass comparator features a vacuum chamber and load alternator for 1 kg mass prototypes and is capable of determining differences in mass to an accuracy of 0.1 μg for weights of 1 kg – even under high-vacuum conditions.
- The comparator is protected from environmental effects by a pressure-stable, non-magnetic aluminum chamber.
- The unique three-point holder is capable of handling both cylindrical weights and silicon spheres efficiently.
- The weigh cell is located in the upper section of the vacuum chamber. The weighing pan for the substitution weights is accessed via the upper loading hatch.
- The motors that drive the load alternator and the weight changing device are located outside the vacuum chamber. This reduces interference caused by temperature fluctuations.
- All components inside the vacuum chamber are completely resistant to high vacuum and, therefore, will not outgas under vacuum. This prevents any contamination of the weights.
- The more than 20 vacuum flanges enable additional sensors to be introduced into the vacuum chamber, which has sufficient space to accommodate additional measuring instruments.
- Inclusive Printer and PC