The Sartorius YCM16C climate station meets the highest accuracy standards and is the perfect solution for determining air density. It is used to monitor the room climate in all metrological laboratories.
As is required for calibration laboratories, the YCM16C provides room monitoring for all of the accuracy classes given in standard OIML R111 up to class E1. The room climate data is constantly monitored and shown on the display. The climate station can be combined with ScalesNet-M software to make air buoyancy corrections in order to achieve an extremely high degree of accuracy when determining mass.
As well as featuring flexible connection options for 16 analog sensors and virtually any number of digital sensors, the climate station can easily be integrated into existing networks via LAN (TCP/IP), RS-232, USB, RS-485, and GPRS. The climate station can be monitored, controlled, and configured directly using a push knob and a display or remotely using a web browser. If there is a power failure, the integrated UPS enables the climate station to keep recording reliable climate data even without a PC.
In its default configuration, the YCM16C climate station comes with an internal pressure sensor and an external combination sensor for temperature and humidity.
Special Performance Features
- Automatic air buoyancy correction
- Manual input of climate data
- Automatic climate data recording if a climate station is connected
- Control of automatic mass comparators with a load alternator
- Automatic time-delayed start
- Database for weights
- Generation of a measurement report
- Calculation of the difference in mass, the standard deviation and uncertainties
- ABA and ABBA cycles acc. To OIML R111
- 1-99 cycles can be selected
- Climate data recording and archiving for up to 16 channels